Microsoft SQL Server
About Microsft SQL Server Course
Microsoft SQL Server is one the most popular Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) used in Microsoft universe. Its utility lies in its ability to manage large amount of data for small, medium and large enterprise applications. It can be used for data storage as well as for data retrieval for applications which can be either on desktop or Web/Browser. Its nearest competitor product is Oracle Database. Microsoft has been withholding the right to choose, some other database mostly by bundling other Microsoft technologies and services with MS SQL Server. For example, every installation of SharePoint will use SQL Server as backend database and will not provide any other option.
- Understand the basic concept of database and role of RDBMS to manage it.
- Model database using E-R Modelling and Normalize the same.
- Learn about SQL
- Build database using DDL Statements
- Perform basic CRUD operations using DML statements
- Fetch data using Simple and Complex queries.
- Use understand the usage of Views and manage the same
- Learn how to program scripts using T-SQL
- Stored Procedures and Functions stored in database.
- Write and manage database triggers, cursors and Index.
- Understand Transactions and manage the same in Stored Procedures.
- Secure database by creating users and granting required permissions to manage the data.