About Oracle Course
Oracle or Oracle Database is an relational database management system ( RDBMS) by Oracle Corporation. Oracle is among Top databases used in Industry.
- Understand the features and basic concepts of relational databases.
- Use DDL to create and manage tables
- Consolidate and display data from multiple tables using Joins and Group functions.
- Use data definition language to create and manage tables
- Manage schema objects and control database access to specific objects.
- Create indexes and constraints; and use regular expression.
- Understand PL/SQL benefits, identifiers, variables, and executable statements.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and stored procedures.
- Create triggers and events to handle business challenges.