Hardware and Networking
About A+ and N+ Course
CompTIA is recognised as the leading voice for the IT industry. If you are looking to advance your career, consider CompTIA+ certification from QA which provides you with everything you need to pass the Comptia A+, Network+ and Security+ exams.
- Explain the importance of motherboard components, their purpose and properties.
- Compare and contrast various RAM types and their features
- Compare and contrast various PC connection interfaces, their characteristics and purpose.
- Install and configure common peripheral devices.
- Identify the various types of network cables and connectors
- Explain the properties and characteristics of TCP/IP.
- Compare and contrast various WiFi networking standards and encryption types.
- Explain the function of components within the display of a laptop
- Troubleshoot and repair common mobile device issues while adhering to the appropriate procedures.